M says HELLO! :D
I nearly overslept today. :o A relief, I did not. Hahaha.
There is class gathering @ East Coast today. I did not went. I have valid reason, though. Really. Ah, how sad.
Thanks to the lady @ the small shop @ Woodlands swimming complex for the pack of ice cubes. (: I am not sure if it helps, it is incredibly painful. Still, thanks ! :D
Phoof ! It is swollen now. :/
By the way, do anyone knows why is it that sky turns reddish at night when it is gonna rain ? Please do leave me a tag for this if you know the answer. I'd be very glad. :D Hahaha, this question is so random. Well, it just popped into my mind last night out of the blue, when I was looking at the sky. (:
Have been catching videos latterly. If I don't watch them now, when do I ?
Ohh, I've been obessesed with facebook lately. Hahaha, it saves me from boredom. Word challenge is indeed challenging. Pet society, a bit mundane. Haa, whatever the case, they are great ! :D
Yesterday went over to my cousin's house. Yea, finally. Hahaha, as my cousin wishes. Alright, I think I will go over another time before school reopens. I've to see when I have the time. Not now when I am in this state. HA!
Ahhhh, it is swollen and it hurts. Booohooo. Bored bored bored. Feels terrible nehhz! >.<

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home