Saturday, December 06, 2008


I need a place to let my steam out. Erm, here is not the right place. :/

Yes, my ankle have yet completely recovered. I'm not even sure how long it is going to take. Disappointed and down in the pits. ): It isn't easy to stop thinking negatively. But thinking if I can't train this week, I'd really go bonkers. )': Really saddening. I didn't know tears can really roll like tap water. :o + ):

Anyone, is there any jokes that can make my mood a little better ?

Eeeek, pet society is under maintanence again ! Nothing to do eh. :/ Kimyettttt, I wanna play MSN pool leh ! Where are you ?

Down with flu feels terrible. Rawrs. Settled myself in the afternoon to do some Mathematics. Hahaha, that feels great. (: Unfortunately not when I feel really uncomfortable with runny nose.

I wanna go out !!! Really have nothing to do except homework and study. Pet society be back soon lehh. I'm really getting bored.

Alright, I'm going for dinner alrdy ! What a whole chunk of craps I'm typing. Can't blame, why is there boredom in the world ? xD

Toodles !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home