Monday, December 01, 2008



Could someone tell me what I'm having and experiencing currently is just a dream ? *sigh*

This week happens to be badminton day-camp. ): Unfortunately, I can't participate in, I guess. Can I train now ? Can I run now ? Can I play now ? I wanna train and play now. Rawrs.

I'm seriously going insane soonnnn ! T.T

Initially I thought my ankle would have recovered by today or something so that I could join in the training tomorrow. I'm wrong. Bored, this is driving me mad. Do you know how much much much I wanna play now ??? Boooohoooo!

'm very much wanna convince myself that my ankle has recovered and I'm able to return tomorrow. Yes, even up till now. :/ One week is extremely long to me, currently. Phoof. Perchance I should just endure endure endure and really endureeeee.

At least you aren't that heartless as I thought. Keke, you can be a caring person huh.
Coach Justin. xD

Badminton is once my passion. I thought it was gonna "vanished" and currently, I know it is back to me, and will stay on for life. I didn't know how torturing it was for me not able to play badminton , until present. :o Haa, it seems to be part of my life now. (Whoa ?) Or has it always been ?

I wanna study. Somehow, I'm not motivated. :/ Ok not, but the point is, since now it's the holidays, I wouldn't have the mood to study. Hahaha, like what Hazel says, " Who would do homework during holidays ?" Lol !

Hey, anyone wants to do homework and coach me at the same time ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home