Saturday, December 13, 2008


Another visit to chinese physician this morning. No where better, the physician said it is a lil' swollen and it is unexpected. :o Fortunately, internal is better than previously. (: I've to go back for another review (what?!) in a few days time. Booohoooo. When will it get better ? D:

Main reason I wanna heal completely asap is because I wanna get back to my training. Another reason is the fees per visit to the physician and the medicine is really costly. :o

To recover real soon and in order to get out of the house, I must endure being like a patient and stop walking around and just lay down there like a patient huh. Hahaha.

Alright, put all those above aside.

New Year is approaching, there's gonna be my Daddy's company dinner. That is held annually in which I doubt I'm going. January is approaching which means to say that my grandparents' birthdays are approaching, too. Anticipated, not ? Hmm.

Anyway, today my family didn't went to Grandma's house. Dad's friend and some fengshui man came over to our house. Thus, we did not went yah, as time is getting late. What can I say but my Daddy is rather superstitious. *shrugs*

Ohhh ! To cousin, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you actually get me something and even chiong your way to Grandma's house. My Dad's friend came over to our house, it was an brupt decision. Sorry for not informing you. Oops !




因为当时缺乏勇气,所以现在我后悔了。
因为当时的犹豫,所以现在我后悔了。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home