All the best to my team-mates for the friendly matches these few days ! :D
A pity I can't join all of you and even going down to support. ): Nvrmd, you girls and guys have my moral support ! (:
Visited a chinese physician last evening. *sigh* My joint is dislocated and some part beside it or something is a bit swollen too. I can't train for 2 weeks, or maximum until next year January when school reopens. That's a very very longgg time.
The physician said that if I were to play now, I can forget about playing badminton next time. Later the bone crack or something. :o Eeeek, I don't want. Besides all the rubbing and pulling she does for me, there's even medicine. It's powder, and apparently it tastes no where better.
Saturday gotta go back again for another review. :o Why does it sound so serious ?
I don't want to be weather forecast !!!! 我可不想当天气预报!!!
(Hahaha, if you get it.)
These few days I can't go out, this sound like a patient indeed lah. Previously I can't train but I can go to school. Now ? Noooo, I can't. If I were to, I'm deem to get continuous nagging from my mum. Yah blah blah blah. Hopefully next week I'm able to. I wanna see Teresa Khoooo !
Besides not being able to go out (coz I gotta really rest well and do less of walking), I'm also restricted to eat seafood, fried food, chocolates and having gassy(?) drinks. I think that's about it, the physician said a few, I think yah. Hmmm, there goes my heaven food world. Lol. Crap. xD
The most I will wait until end of December, last week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home