Hellooo all. :)
Finally after one week, I'm free from home. :D Hahaha. I'm not any criminal. Early in the morning at 7am, meet up with VoonJin, Hazel and Joanne for breakfast. It has really been awhile since I saw them. It feels great to see them again. Wheee~ :D
Well, chatted a bit and Joanne is so wantingggg me to go for the friendly next Monday. (I will reply on that later.) School hall is going under some painting process. Hence, the players did some drills, played some games and physical in the basketball court and canteen.
It is nice to watch the guys playing basketball together with Coach Daniel. Whoa, some of the guys are really wow wow wow ! :D Good shooters and they reacted really fast. *claps* Coach Daniel is hilarious, at certain times. Hawhaw. I tell you, sitting outside the basketball court, I just give myself a laughing time, utterly. Oops, wayyyy toooooo hilarioussss.
After some time, being baked from the sun quite awhile, Coach Justin asked to move over to the shade. @ the same time, moved the bench as well. Don't know what's wrong with him man, couldn't I just sit on the ground instead of the benchhhh ? HAHAHA.
Coach Justin is extremely good at being a live reporter, definitely. Hahaha, the girls' basketball is super duper whooper hooper hilarious and interesting. With all those reports from Coach and those screamings from the girls. HAHAHA. Sad, didn't get to play. D:
Right after the games with a few minutes break, the girls had physical in the canteen.
These lasted for 3 hours plus, altogether. Physical, games and footwork.
Lunch was settled @ a coffeeshop with ShanShan, Teresa, Isabel, ShiHui, Amerlin and VoonJin. After which, headed to another chinese physician recommended by Amerlin. Thanks Amerlin for bringing me there and VoonJin & Teresa who accompanied me. :D
Hahaha, now the physician has put some medicine and cast on my ankle. Again, I've medicine. HUH, there's pills and some bottle. Rawrs. Ohhhh, thanks VoonJin for borrowing me cash, too. XD Im short of money, you see.
HAHAHA, they are just a friendly funny cheerful bunch of good friends. ;D
Okehhh, gotta rest for another week. Yay, next Friday I'm able to return to training huh ! :) Heeheee. So ... Joanne, you should know the answer. I will pair with you for doubles after I return then. Hahaha, sorrry. I'm also wanting to pair with youuuu. Wait for me, next Friday.
A long crappy entry. :P
I've something to blog in mind. Perchance I will do it tomorrow or something. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home