Thursday, December 18, 2008

Handsome ? Beautiful ? Cute ? Ugly ?

I was actually pondering about this as my mind sets me to wander two days night ago. I could not turn in, then. Perchance I am too used to sleeping in late @ 2am in the morning last week.

Most people get married eventually. Most people are able to find the one they want to live with for the rest of their life. So, people often find their charming prince or gorgeous princess in the world. You see, when they find their Mr.Right or Mrs.Right, they get married after some time. And, most people will go for looks right ?

I was thinking : Actually, every man looks handsome in the world whereas every woman looks beautiful in the world, right ? No one is ugly.

Do you know why I say that ? Coz most people get married because the couple think that their life partner are either handsome or beautiful , charming or gorgeous. So, everyone in the world is good-looking !

To each his own. Everyone has different perspective of view for different people. There is a saying, "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." What one individual considers beautiful may not be beautiful to another. But most people will find their life time partner, eventually. This also speaks that everyone is good. Do you agree with me ?

I'm not saying that people who did not get married eventually are ugly. Like I say, to each his own. Everyone is attractive in their own way, definitely. :D

Oh, I do not know what makes me think of this question. It just randomly popped into my mind that night. The more I say, the more I'm confused. @_@

I wonder who is in your mind now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home