TERM 2
There is OBS camp. As much as I dread it, I did not manage to escape it. Nevertheless, I did not regret going. Afterall, I enjoyed myself thoroughly over the 5 days. After that camp, I get to know another friend named Kerin, better. :)
(I've photo for OBS. However, my computer doesn't have the software for my scanner and I'm lazy to install it. =P)
During OBS, I've been through a lot. I get to know a few others from different classes better too. :) The days were hard to endure but in between there's always laughter. ;) It created many of my first time. Cooool.
In the June holidays, there was amazing race for Sports leaders @ Sentosa. Firstly, the leaders went there to have a 'trial'.

Our teacher in-charge then, was Mr.Roslan. :D
Later in the June holidays, again, there was amazing race for sports members. I joined Hazmie, in-charged Siloso Structure. :)
Also, during June holidays, I went to do CIP @ Singapore Science Centre together with Raymond and JiaYi. :)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home