Thursday, January 01, 2009

Boohoo D: Boohoo D: Boohoo D: Boohoo D: Boohoo D: Boohoo D:

I am seriously very reluctant to return back to school tomorrow. It's gonna be only one day and it will be weekends, why can't we just have that one more day of holiday ?

I think there is nothing that can make me smile the whole day. Yes, there's once when VoonJin called me. Hahaha, it is on school though. Nvrmd that, coz something I replied her and made me recall something. That was two simple words, " okay okay !" In fact, I was laughing. xD

Besides that, there's nothing to make me smileee. :/ I don't know, unless there's some smses or whatever tv programme or whatsoever that makes me smile or go laughing away. HAHAHA, The Little Nyonya is niceee. :D

Reluctant reluctant reluctant

Call me leh Talk to me leh
Make me feel better leh
Leh lah lor
So singlish lor
Random lah XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home