Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lessons has began. I'm back to mundane life.

I've known my respective subject teachers and I can't really comment on them. I can't change my subject teachers so I have to learn to accept them. :/ Easier said than done.

Currently I'm under Mrs.Ngoh for Mother Tongue. Okay, as much as I abhor to be in her class, I can't change the fact. D: Say I am biased or what-so-ever. I feel helpless in her class. Can I have a change of teacher ? Awww, I know I don't.

English lessons are scary. Not sure when the bomb will land on me. Frequently, Ms.Gomez will be asking people to speak infront of the classroom. Gosh, that's the bomb I'm referring to. I was struck once, and sabotaged. :/

Ms.Low, I have something to say ! I think I would rather be your English representative than to be in the band I am in now. However, I know Ms.Gomez have our interests at heart. I can only accept it and improve myself together with her help huh.

Lessons in school are just like this like that and like that. Hahaha, I know you don't get me but lessons are just like these like those. Bleahs.

I've something in mind to blog, actually. Unfortunately, I've forgotten what it was. Whatever. Tests are lining up one after another. Physical fitness mock tests (as said to be) are coming up too, during PE lessons. I've only one word for myself : doom. And, I am extremely worried due to some reasons. D: *sigh*

Once again, school days are mundane, my entries are equally a boring. Upcoming event will be CCA selection in which ... I don't know. *shrugs*





秘密已再也不是秘密。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home