YAY ! :D
Today was a greeat great day ! Hohoho !
I finally had my hands on poker cards. Lol. Played blackjack just now. Andddd, I won some cash out of it. Yayyy, better than nothing I would say. :)
Went over to my big aunt's house just now together with my cousin, aunt and uncle. Liiilaaaaluuu, so what I did there was just playing blackjack. Hawhaw. Miiiiilaaaaluuuu, nice nice. :D The Chinese New Year's atmosphere has returned today ! YAY.
Speaking about Chinese New Year's atmosphere. I think there's people who called for the lion dance around my blocks today. It was loud enough for me to hear those drumming sounds vivdly.
I still remembered when I was younger, I was very afraid of Lion Dance. You wanna know why ? Because I thought the lions were real and the drums were loud. I'm timid, I know. Bleahs, you can't blame me. That's my nature. :P Something for me to laugh about, not really, actually. Heez.
All in all, today considered a great day for me. With teaching taken place, laughters, a little revision and chatting with funny people. :D YAY !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home