Lately school has been alright for me. Except when I missed Additional Mathematics lessons which made me lost in a jungle. Almost burst into tears but I am fortunate to have classmates to help me. :) Thanks Leonard. I catch a little now. :)
North Zone tournament has began. :/ Why at this point of time ? Next Thursday is going to be a worry to me. Besides missing lessons, there will be Mother Tongue mock test. Rawrs, what a trouble. Humpf, see see see, I said with her around how would I dare to think of A1 ! D:
Previously during Mother Tongue lessons I wasn't paying attention in class. Oops. I think I was discovered by Mrs.Ngoh eventually. For I was drawing on the worksheet and yes, she talked talked talked and walked to the front of my table asking me a question. I was totally stunned by her. I end up not being able to answer her question, oops. :X
Back to tournament. WRSS Badminton go go go ! All the way ! Let's win the next school ! Give in all our best !
Could anyone give me a title to write for composition ? Well, all thanks to my carelessness. On one day, I brought the wrong English book for lessons. Ended up I suggested my punishment as writing a composition to teacher. :/ Ah, I've no choice, right ? Or else what can I do for her ? I just have to bear the consequence and accept the 'punishment'.
If I were to think it positively, I am actually doing a composition more and I will improve my writing, isn't it ? :)
---
My throat has not been feeling good latterly. Andddd, Chinese New Year is on the day after tomorrow. Do not tell me not to eat this not to eat that. Hahaha. 'Cause I won't be able to resist the temptations of those yummy goodies. xD
Just hope everything goes smoothly for the next few days. HAHAHA. If I did not eat, I'm getting sore throat, if I did, also sore throat. Just that it will aggravate the condition. Whatever. Who knows what will happen anyway. Heehee.
---
Today will be a shopping day ! :D I'll be going out with my parents. Yay ! :D At least not a day cooped at home. Wheeee, :) Tomorrow will be another day outside followed by reunion dinner. :) Yay yay yay. I think I'm getting high. HAHAHA. xD
Of course, Chinese New Year holidays. Who doesn't rejoice ? You tell me. I believe everyone anticipates it slightly or more in some way or another. :) For instance those tempting food and angpows = $$. Hawhaw. I'm no exception.
However, time is gonna passed really fast after Chinese New Year ends. Hey, it is not even over yet why should I even be thinking about it now ? Hahaha, let things take its nature course. 船到桥头自然直。
Oright, blog is updated. :) More updates soon, I think.
Badminton team-mates are great great great !!! :D They never failed to make my day !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home