Sunday, January 18, 2009

Don't talk to me about Science. For I really don't click with it.

I was pondering over some things last night.

Did I make the right choice ? Or I shouldn't have mention or requested it in the first place ? Is that what I really want ? Am I really up to it ? What am I thinking ? Why am I thinking in that manner ? How am I feeling ? Why am I feeling that way ?

Don't ask me if it still hurts. I do not want to deceive myself. Yet I find it ludicrous. If you think I am alright, then I am. I've never thought that it will happen to me. Never take things for granted. Seriously. You may not know what is going to happen the next minute.

I do not wish history to repeat itself again. Blahhhhhhhhhhh, Tuesday ah Tuesday. Eh, omysky, Tuesday is the day after tomorrow ?! Tomorrow night I'm so going to be ...

Thinking of those last night were really bad.

I woke up from a nightmare today. I was chased after by someone and the very last thing before I woke up was, I can no longer play badminton. I was lectured by my dad. Serve me right.

------

I shall wait till tomorrow.

-----

Rawrs, why this entry so negative ! D:<
I don't even feel like visiting this blog anymore !

It's time to change. New blog, new URL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home