Wackybumpy

Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm going insane over a crazy subject.

That is why I landed here.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

posted by discoverme at 11:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Don't talk to me about Science. For I really don't...
  • Almost a week has passed.Today was CIP. My class w...
  • A change of Bskin. :)I heard that some of my frien...
  • Lessons has began. I'm back to mundane life.I've k...
  • First day of school. :)As much as how reluctant I ...
  • Boohoo D: Boohoo D: Boohoo D: Boohoo D: Boohoo D: ...
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :D2009 is here ! That's really fa...
  • TERM 4The term that I took many many pictures. Hah...
  • TERM 3In the second half of the year, my friendshi...
  • TERM 2There is OBS camp. As much as I dread it, I ...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]