(Edited/)
My 360th post! :O
I've been blogging for quite some time.
I can't wait for CNY!
That's the time when I get to relax myself,utterly.
Hmm,not really.
There's even test on CNY's week.
Aww~ How sad. ):
Must buck up & pull up my socks.
Speaking of socks,it just pissed me off. >:(
Rahhhh! I was caught by principal,Mrs.Kok,
after school today.
ROARS! That was so very unlucky!
I'm not the only one,w my friends too.
I know,allow me to wear white school shoes
& I'll wear standard socks. *tongue out*
CNY CNY! I wanna go to Chinatown!
My family annual routine. Haha!
Oh! I dislike the new time table given.
Today's bag is simply tooo heavyyy! >:(
Somemore I brought the books to school
yet teachers don't use them.Humpf!
Do you know how heavy the books are.
While I carry them back home,
my hands was totally worn out.
It's equivalent to me going to gym carrying some weights!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home