CCA Orientation,lovee! :D
4 January 2008, Friday
Do you know how great ytd was! After school la.
Haha,that's what I've been waiting for since the morning.
(Coz. I. Get. To. Laugh! :DD)
Okok,same thing. School first.
Mrs Whelan did not turn up again.
Mrs Kok's talk was... on 3As.
Oh,she's gonna get the supplier to have more stocks
for socks next Monday. Aww~
She said my socks have to be a bit higher.
A bit only is it? Keke,suresure! LOL!
What a great thing was,she did not catch me for my hair.
You know what,Principal and discipline master did not catch me for this.
But! A teacher said I must cut which is like wtf!
Nvrmd,Principal and D.M speaks the words. XP
Mr.Chee's period,aka my E-maths period.
Funny! Boon Hao my entertainment. Oops. =X
Can make me laugh,good ah. Hehe.
I don't like to be quiet ah. I'd go bonkers.
CCA Orientation.
Wooots! Went there @ 3pm hanging around the school.
Playing badminton like some crazy monkeys &
laughing monkeys non-stop.
Do you know how great ytd was! After school la.
Haha,that's what I've been waiting for since the morning.
(Coz. I. Get. To. Laugh! :DD)
Okok,same thing. School first.
Mrs Whelan did not turn up again.
Mrs Kok's talk was... on 3As.
Oh,she's gonna get the supplier to have more stocks
for socks next Monday. Aww~
She said my socks have to be a bit higher.
A bit only is it? Keke,suresure! LOL!
What a great thing was,she did not catch me for my hair.
You know what,Principal and discipline master did not catch me for this.
But! A teacher said I must cut which is like wtf!
Nvrmd,Principal and D.M speaks the words. XP
Mr.Chee's period,aka my E-maths period.
Funny! Boon Hao my entertainment. Oops. =X
Can make me laugh,good ah. Hehe.
I don't like to be quiet ah. I'd go bonkers.
CCA Orientation.
Wooots! Went there @ 3pm hanging around the school.
Playing badminton like some crazy monkeys &
laughing monkeys non-stop.
It's like I'm being trapped in a cage or whatsoever
& being let out finally,haha!
Laughing is what I want.
So I've to laugh as much as I can! Hawhaw!
Seriously,I've a great time.
Alright,night came.
Initially beginning at 7pm,was pushed to 8pm.
Then it was pushed to 9pm and again pushed to 9.10pm.
But that's not the last,the sec ones came only at ard 9.20pm.
Oh,that's oh-so-late!
I hang my time around the school.
Going round the buffet thango in e canteen
which is not meant for me.
It smelt really delicious. *drooling*
Talked to Ms.Low. Hawhaw,that's the true colours of me.
I can talk & talk and be evil too! :P
That's what I want & not a quiet girl as I mentioned the other day.
Since I've no words to describe,have! Noisy!
Would your believe? No.
I like being myself. I feel so great letting Ms.Low
seeing my true self. Hehe! That's what I want.
Only if teachers know me deeper like Ms.Low & Mr.Ang.
I'm one that could laugh like mad etc.
& NOT a quiet one. Teeheez!
Oh yah,I came to know that Hazel is getting the Edusave Bursary thango
the same day same time same location as me.
Oh my! My crazy ex-partner.
The serial number,to me,quite close la.
Wtf,it's like omg. If she didn't say and on that day sat
beside me,I'd be appalled & jump out from my seat.
Hawhaw,so exaggerating.
She's so elated and I'm like,unbelievable. =O
To kill time,I went quite crazy w my team-mates.
Hawhaw. So fun! Crazy peeopos "gek-ing sai".
(Constipation,LOL)
Coz we go singing like some maddies
like nobody's business! xDD
Funny! Fun! Great! Wonderful! Unforgettable!
Btw,"gek-ing sai" because if we can't reach the high pitch,
so it's like having constipation. WOOTS!
Laughing is what I want.
So I've to laugh as much as I can! Hawhaw!
Seriously,I've a great time.
Alright,night came.
Initially beginning at 7pm,was pushed to 8pm.
Then it was pushed to 9pm and again pushed to 9.10pm.
But that's not the last,the sec ones came only at ard 9.20pm.
Oh,that's oh-so-late!
I hang my time around the school.
Going round the buffet thango in e canteen
which is not meant for me.
It smelt really delicious. *drooling*
Talked to Ms.Low. Hawhaw,that's the true colours of me.
I can talk & talk and be evil too! :P
That's what I want & not a quiet girl as I mentioned the other day.
Since I've no words to describe,have! Noisy!
Would your believe? No.
I like being myself. I feel so great letting Ms.Low
seeing my true self. Hehe! That's what I want.
Only if teachers know me deeper like Ms.Low & Mr.Ang.
I'm one that could laugh like mad etc.
& NOT a quiet one. Teeheez!
Oh yah,I came to know that Hazel is getting the Edusave Bursary thango
the same day same time same location as me.
Oh my! My crazy ex-partner.
The serial number,to me,quite close la.
Wtf,it's like omg. If she didn't say and on that day sat
beside me,I'd be appalled & jump out from my seat.
Hawhaw,so exaggerating.
She's so elated and I'm like,unbelievable. =O
To kill time,I went quite crazy w my team-mates.
Hawhaw. So fun! Crazy peeopos "gek-ing sai".
(Constipation,LOL)
Coz we go singing like some maddies
like nobody's business! xDD
Funny! Fun! Great! Wonderful! Unforgettable!
Btw,"gek-ing sai" because if we can't reach the high pitch,
so it's like having constipation. WOOTS!
Still have one,taking a broomstick,I said "sao ba xing"
Which is jinx. But we said it as a broom star.HAHA!
"sao ba xing" = jinx? NO! = BROOM STAR! Yes!
I feel so high mentioning what happened last night.
The peepos who signed up,quite many. =)
Wonder if they did turn up for today's trial. =/
Daniel Ang is funny. Haha. Treating sec ones as the boss.
"Come boss!"
"You must come tmrw or else I'd go find you."
Everything ended around 10 .10pm.
Overall,I seriously love it. 8)
BADMINTON,WEEETSSS!
Not being able to get the album on the day itself,
I still think the day is worth for the delay. =)
Coz,I enjoyed myself thoroughly!
Speaking about trial,I'm so depressed.
I really wish to turn up for today's trial. ):
My dad says has to go temple today & grandma's house.
Haiz,badminton. Although I did not attend,
my heart is still there you know.
How to prove? I woke up at 7am in the morning despite
that I need go to school. Sobsob!
I wanna go! Yah,couldn't really turn in then.
Sad eh!I want to go for the trial.
My person is not there,my mind is there.
Badminton gogogo!!! <333

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home