Tuesday, December 25, 2007

+
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yes,I AM repeating myself once again.
For as long as it's still x'mas day! ;P
I'm just bored & just feel like posting & posting.
Haha,so who knows I might post again later on.

Well,surf e net just now. Saw quite a number of Santa pictures
& animations. I only copied one which I burst out laughing upon seeing it.
Oops,=X. Hawhaw. You can say me crazy,I'm laughing! 8D
An origami of a Santa Claus.

Oh well,I can only say that the person is really creative!
Sadly,there's no instructions saying how it is done.

This morning I woke up having no tv programmes I'm wanting to watch.
There's one actually.Hawhaw.I watched it,& 1 hour later,ta-daa,
it's all over. Which boredom approaches me.
Heh! I switched the channel to Kids Central.
Hawhaw. I'm a big kiddo! XD

Powerpuff Girls Christmas Special!
Ah-ha! I'm not into powerpuff girls but boredom can
cause one to watch any teevee programmes! =)
I'm lonely. I'm Ms Lonely. I've nobody.
Haha! Okok,done w all crazy,imbecile crappings.
I took pictures of it while watching. x]

Oh,they look so furious. =O
This one,whom Idk what e name is. The face is forever >:( when Im watching. x]
Violent! X_X

See what I meant? Kaka! She's yaking to the driver in front.
& e driver couldn't take it & somehow shut e window in between them.
HAHA!

WOW! Nice huh!

I'm so perfectly satisfied w my post now. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home