ALVINS AND THE CHIPMUNKS!

After donkey years,I've finally went to watch another movie. Hawhaw. It was Alvins and the chipmunks. They're cute,adorable & kawaii. Worth watching. =) Watched it @ Bishan,Junction 8 w Joline. Shop shop.
Anyway,peepos,is Marie the cat from Disney really adorable? If you don't know how it looks like,here it is:
Hawhaw. So how do you peepos find it? Fyi,I'm not into it. x]
After J8,trained to AMK Hub.(I'm quite sick of it.XP) Well why am I sick of it? Simply because I do patronize the shops there whenever I go to my Grandma's house if I'm bored. Well,so I do visit AMK Hub quite often.
Oright,back to topic. @ AMK Hub,minitoon were fully packed w humans! Many were buying Christmas's gifts. Oh. I'm so envious. Haha. Gifts. Presents. Cards. Oh my Eeyore. Hawhaw. There's this fortune teller bottle ( Is this e name for it?) which seemed rather interesting. Is it really that accurate? Hawhaw. Some interviews were posted @ MiniToons' webbie. Mostly or in fact all said it was accurate. =/ 真的那么灵和准啊?
Yesterday,I've headed to IMM w my parents. Well,nothing much. Quite a big change @ IMM though. MiniToons there were crowded too. I'm sooo in love w the 20-inch Eeyore & Tigger.
Haha! Aww~ I've always think that Eeyore is rather ke lian (pathetic). Hawhaw. Don't ask me why,because its looks made me have this thinking. =P
Haha! Aww~ I've always think that Eeyore is rather ke lian (pathetic). Hawhaw. Don't ask me why,because its looks made me have this thinking. =PAnyway,some random thangos. I was shopping around IMM w my mum & we came by a shop that actually sells mainly flowers w bears. So,my mum & I saw this so-called bouquet of bears.(Instead of flowers huh.) Hawhaw. There were rather many bears packed together like a bouquet of flowers. 8O. We seen it for the first time. I was telling my mum,which guy buys me that bouquet of bears(so-called),I'd marry him. Hawhaw. XDDD Okay,I'm saying that in a joking manner. 

I shall end my post here. Tata!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home