I miss my long posts in the past...
especially those in December '06.
Those posts were
! <333Okok,why should I care a hoot. It is unfair to some people. Heh. But for all I know,there's one person that always get to read my posts. Hah! I shall be my previous self. I want those long posts back.(Provided there's thangos for me to update.) I want to be fair. Happy stuff shall be posted up here.

Don't worry,be happy! 敢敢做个开心人! *Grins*
Latterly,it has been raining raining raining.
Rain rain go away,come again another day.
Oh,would it actually work? It works once in my primary school. My class were supposed to have PE lessons. It rained. We sang. & sayonara to the rain. *Cheers*
Raining days suit the most to hide under the blanket & hug the piglet beside you which would bring you to lala land. Or whichever softyyy toyyy or bloster beside you. Keke. x]
Christmas is approaching real soon. I'm gonna be a 'santa claus' soon to post christmas cards! =D I feeeeeel great posting people x'mas card,because I feel a great satisfaction inside me. Heh.
Alright,it's pouring currently. Oh! I wonder hor,if in real life,it rains. & if you had a dream @ night when you've turn in,the scenario in your dream might be raining too? =/ Is it is it? It occurs to me sometimes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home