I need inspirations...
For my MT compositions and Zhou Ji(s) [A total 6 of them okayyy]. I'm wanting to complete all my MT hmwrk. I failed to complete 1/4 of them. ): I know I'm a baddddieee girl.I'm lazy. Bleahz. It's the first day of December,& I've yet touched most of my hmwrk,I swear.In fact,I only completed one. =/ Nvrmd,since tmrw there's gonna be an outing with my mom and cousin,I shall make it a point that I complete at least 3 zhou ji tonight. (:
It's time to settle myself down to get things done. It has been a month. 3 zhou ji,tonight here I comeeee! Composition,*sigh*,I'll wait till....wait till...one day.Yes,one day before school reopens.HAHA! :P Hmm,other subjects,I shall wait till I complete my MT first. Therefore,I've to complete all my MT stuff first. Keke. Hopefully I don't go back my words. XP
Tmrw's outing to Orchard,anticipation! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home