Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged by Lynna.

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:

1. A simple & peaceful yet beautiful life w enough essential needs.
2. New school bag.
3. Listen to lalala's voice.
4. White Dice keychain
5. -

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:

1. Every single humans out there would want this,isn't it?
2. I've yet changed my school bag for years.
3. She always let me listen to *peace*. ):
4. I am just trying to fill up the spaces above. :/
5. -

THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS: Lynna.

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:

1. Cheerful.
2. Intelligent.
3. Tags me randomly.
4. Friendly.
5. Nice.

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
- I don't remember...

MOST LOVED INVENTION (does not need to be technologically advanced):
- No idea,but why people doesn't invent something that calls 'turn time back'

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
- I've too much to list.

6 persons you wanna tag:
Alida,PeiShi,Joline,Sok Chin,Jia Qiu,Yongkian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home