Wackybumpy

Friday, October 26, 2007

Ytd visited e Sembawang Beach,& here are e few pictures taken.

Maureen & my drawings.


Ah Boy & Ah Girl.


Funny monkey~


Moo~Moooooo~

posted by discoverme at 6:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Pathetic blog.I've had sun burnt.BUT! This time ro...
  • Left 1 more week of school w 2E2 peeps.I can't bea...
  • Inter-class netball for Sec2 girls,out class won t...
  • Inter-class netball is postponed to tmrw due to th...
  • Today went out for netball w those who are in for ...
  • I wonder who actually read my posts.haha.That's ra...
  • {Edited}Badminton was a love,again!xDMr.Ang did no...
  • !@#!&#!@ Duummbsheeeeeet!Most of the results were ...
  • Marking days was kind of fruitfully used.xDAs plan...
  • Exams are over.Yes,finally. I've nothing to elabor...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]