Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Inter-class netball is postponed to tmrw due to the bad weather.
I don't know if it is good or bad.
Perchance,I just wanted it to be over soon.(:
The overcast raining weather.Why must it rain @ that point of time?

My hand hurts badly today.
I feel that my right hand is crippled & useless. =(
Never ever have I felt like this before.
The hand is totally lack of strength & energy,helpless.
I don't wish to elaborate further here.

Today's Movie Maker lessons was rather interesting.
I thought it was gonna be bored,but I was proved wrong.
Not really incredibly interesting,however,it's still acceptable. (:

Tmrw there's no lessons,apparently.
It is the family-class outing day @ Fuji Ice Palace.
Most classes would be going to different places as they had planned.
Am I anticipated? I'm not sure either.=/
I don't know how to skate,therefore,I'm afraid.
However,there's actually a possibility that I'd boost
up my courage to go into the ring to learn & skate.
Average chances,50-50. =

After tmrw,everything should be proceeding smoothly,I hope so. =)

Take the courage to learn,just give it a try!

I hope I have the courage to do so.

`Don't worry about the failure,worry about the chances you miss when you don't even give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home