Friday, October 12, 2007

{Edited}

Badminton was a love,again!xD

Mr.Ang did not turn up today.& he did not keep his words!>< Thankfully ChenWei aka the chairperson helped me.=) I'm pleased & glad. Zillion thanks and applause for you!=D *claps*

A devastating news arrived to my ears this morning.Grrr!Initially I was pleased & elated I wasn't chosen.My happiness did not last long.Within the next half an hour,someone told me I was in for the inter-class competition for netball too!I was stunned w my mouth agape. =O I don't know how to play,& I won't be helping the class instead... Why must it always be me?I really wonder if I'm that good.I'm not,I know it well!Someone else is better than me but why not her?
Mother Tongue teacher is never good.It's a female,not mentioning her name.I merely think that she is unreasonable,always.Without fail.I can't stand her.What kind of teacher is this.If next year I ever have you as my MT teacher,I'm just down my luck!

History results was out.To my astonishment,leaving 2 questions worth 8 marks & 6 marks each,I still managed to pass!Teeheee!Yes,my A for History is back!Keke.I'm delighted!One more mark to A1!!!Arrgh!If only I've attempted the 2 qns.Short of time & one of the 6marks qns,frankly speaking I don't know a single thing.=P But the Judgement qns!I needed one more mark!Nvrmd,I'm glad to have my A2. =D

Badminton training,was asked to lead again.Why does coach always ask me to lead? Eeeekk!I complained everytime he'd ask me to lead.Yet he just gave an answer,"It has been a long time I seen you,so when did I always ask you to lead?" Eeeek!I'm referring previously! Nvrmd. =)Training proceeded well.Light physical training made me have aches all over.Hah!Chicken backside made my legs turned jellies.xP

I dislike the events for whole of next week!Booohoo!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home