Tuesday, October 30, 2007

LOL!Holidays had begun. & I seemed to be rotting at home this few days. Not really for the past few days though.I've been playing Bomberman! However,I've completed all the stages & I'm left w nothing to challenge. =( Wait till my brother get some new games.xD

Piles of holidays' assignments. What's the point of doing them when we're spliting classes next year? & especially Mother Tongue,why must I hand it in to Miss Hu. The ludicrous & unreasonable teacher I can say.*roars*


Heard that next year Mother Tongue lessons would be splitted by our grades. Awww~I don't want to get neither Miss Hu nor Huang lao shi! I want...Mr.Fan. =D

Well,Miss Hu always thinks that our grades improved because of her.C'mon! You've teached us about a month or so only. Not really should I say teach,because,I learnt nothing from her.Maybe it is kind of offensive to comment her here. Overall,I just want to say,they're called worksheets and not 'zi liao'.

Btw people,judge this.
She asked us to check our exam scripts' answers if there were any mistakes.Such as our answer should be correct & e marker marked it wrong. There's one case,& she simply said she can't help us change because she is not the marker & everyone has different standard of marking. I don't understand why.What's the point of asking us to check our answers then when you insist you can't change our marks? *Disappointed & blood boiling*

Alright,after days.Haha!
I decided to post my results. =)
They're from the report book,overall.

English : B4 - 60
Chinese : A1 - 77
Mathematics : A1 - 75
Science : B4 - 61
Geography : B3 - 69
History : B4 - 62
Literature : B3 - 68
D&T : B4 - 62
Art : B4 - 64

There's so many B4s. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home