Don't wake me up from my sweet dreams! xD
Practically I've nothing to update. Hmm.
I shall be a kind person to save some humans from
boredom by updating some craps & later you people
would be hungry and drooling for crabs. xD Just kidding.
The sky was pouring this morning. That's a uber bad news.
'Cause I've to wake up early & I had myself drenched like a
半只落汤鸡 on e way to Woodlands Sports Hall.
It's half,and not whole. (: My socks were totally soaked
w water,& that's grossed.I shall not elaborate further,
just in case people spew when reading.
I'm dog-tired now,feel like sleeping like a log.
There's a pasar malam nearby my house.
That's ultra random!^^
The sentence after another doesn't really relate. =/
People do get lame when they're bored,is it?
Hang on! I'm bueno-ing! (: Oh,just kidding,it just comes
to my mind when ppl said hang on! *lalalaa~*
Alright,tagged from PeiShi. =)
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
[1] I love badminton.
[2] I dislike Science.
[3] I like Yongkian's posts.
[4] I love lalala.
[5] I have slow speed of reaction.
[6] I once scored as low as 39.5/100 for Mathematics.
[7] I am short.
[8] I am not myself,sometimes.
8 People tagged:
HUMAN BEINGS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home