Tuesday, November 27, 2007

GREAT DAY! :D

All thanks to my cousin & her parents came. Wannndiiiifulllll! :D Supposingly to go out for bee movie,in the end stayed @ home.Nvrmd,staying @ home can also be great & meaningful.Geeezeeeh! I'll catch some movie next time,I guess. I heard that bee movie is ending soon. Hmm,so perchance some others.

I abhor my training timings. Having it on 1,3 & 5,it has already occupied 3 days of mine.Not complaining the days,but the timings.Why can't they just have it in e mornings just so I could have my own time in e afternoon. The timing are just !#%$@ . Only Tuesday & Thursday can I have the time. Sob. ):

Oh,next week,Tuesday and Thursday again. Anticipation on either of the days! 'Cause I wanna head to Orchard with my cousin! :D Yeshhh,@ night,I want I want! Anticipation! Maybe one of the days is gonna hang out w Joline too. However,I think it's not gonna be a success,always. :/
In any case,I'm just anticipating next week outing to Orchard! :DD

When humans get bored they looked @ small thangos like this :


& soon poured in water & took them out like this: ( Having made e place in a mess,too. =X)

Getting stiff bored,humans took & lay them out like this:


From small little thango,it grew minute by minute and increases slightly in size before you knew it. Small thangos became water babies! (It's out-of-fashion.But,this is how people act when they're rotting soon.):

Oh,that's how lame humans became when they're bored huh. XD


Retarded,tongue out. >P




CousinnnnN

BangBang!
Blurry-nesss. >)

Soo,taaa-daaa! People,this is my day! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home