Friday, November 23, 2007

Back from badminton camp!
( 20th Nov 07 - 23rd Nov 07)

Day 1 ; 20/11/07

First of all,it began w 3 rounds of running around the school. & activities of training our lower & upper part of body took place @ e quadrangle & canteen respectively. Lunch took place & girls had movie screening after that whereas guys get to play other sports! It was so muchhhhhy better than movie screening.'Cause practically I'm not interested in e movie and I was lame-ing alone @ e corner of the classroom. -.-'


Had badminton games after which.Swinging hard for smashing and there it goes,down right hitting my knee cap with an O-BA-KAK now. )': It hurts painfullllly,dummmmyyyy painnnn okayyy! >,<>

Day 2 ; 21/11/07

Daily routine of running. & before that an exercise of (To your apologies,I've apparently forogtten what's name of it.Those younger kiddies do it,often.) some jumping exercises. Increased number of rounds to 4. Proceeded to hall for physical training.A few of them,e actions were really ugly to the utmost such as squating down to walk that made a fool of yourself like a duck. ( Quack quack!)

Had few games,musical chairs is one of them. Hazmie,you're a gentleman,I should say. :D Bryan,another one. =) & one more related to chairs too.Can't elaborate. XP
Mr.Shah,THE MAN,returned. (: He thought of a game,2 poles w a string tied to one another.1 girl & 1 boy @ one side(Named it A),the rest on the other(Named it B). Have to get all from B to A. Somemore no objects can be used and no mat on e ground eh.Scary. O.o Still have to muster e courage to get over,no choice. :/ FRIGHTENING!

Training proceeds.

Day 3 ; 22/11/07

Daily routine. :/ 5 rounds ard school w timing. Completed in 18 mins,precisely.Keke.Medicine balls that weigh 2kg.Doing tedious exercises,hands trembling w (no strength,cannot tahan.) You know my training proceeds. [I don't want to elaborate further,or this post would be never ending.]

Day 4 ; 23/11/07

Training begins @ 0800. Initially was gonna play games,for some reason,haiz,punished to run outside hall till the coach says stop. ): Ran about 20 minutes,more than what we ran normally! Nvrmd,I'm very ultra satisfied w today's performance for running.Cosh I stopped twice for awhile only! Mostly I jogged! ( I learnt ENDURANCE is vital for stamina training.) Keke! x) 2nd time I stopped,& coach out of e blue opened e door,so yah,scare me you know. O.o

Training proceeds. [I know you're getting sick of this.]

Mixed doubles games after lunch.

Elaborate no more. Or else this post is never gonna end. XD
Will never forget this fruitful camp.I'm sure it has built up our relationships w one another,teamwork,& trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home