A quiz ripped from PeiShi's blog. =)
1. Who would you want to be with for 24 hours?
If I can be ever meet him then say 24 hours. XD
2. Who do you blame for your mood?
Humans & happenings.
3. Have you ever seen a dead body?
Yes.
4. What should we do with stupid people?
Make them more bright.
5. How long do you think you will live?
100 years ah, I tell you!
6. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Go toilet.
7. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Relatives & Mom?
8. Are you spoiled?
I don't think so.
9. Do you drink lots of water?
Sometimes.
10. How do you vent your anger?
I've lots of ways,which one do you want?
11. The last compliment you received?
You sing me praises now & that would be the last.
12. Do you look more like your mother or father?
Idk.
13. When was the last time you threw up?
Donkey years agoooo.
14. What theme does your room have?
None can. I want have a ocean theme? Relates to blueeeeyyy!
15. Would you ever join the military?
Noo.
16. The last website you visited?
Blogger,duhh.
17. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Not person,it's people. Relatives & mom.
18. Last person you went to the movies with?
Cousin.
19. The last person you stared at?
Huh? My favourite singers.
20. Number of pillows on your bed?
2! One small one big. :D
21. Is anything alive in your room?
Myself,ants and Idk.
22. Today,would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Go back a week !!!
23. What is your current goal to achieve?
Win up-coming badminton friendly match.
24. How do you feel when you see him?
I feel like puking. I love him & wanna kiss him. LOL!
25. How long is your hair?
1000000m long. lmao.
26. What are your current worries?
Badminton friendly match, no $ ,hmwrk!!!
&& few days back played Hexic on MSN,I broke my own record ever! 134,555! Whooopeee! :D Okay,to me it is very high.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home