Booohooo! Why must my racket's string burst @ this point of time. (Actually it alrdy bursts on Monday.) T.T I'm in a dilemma of which racket to bring & use later on. =/ Haiya,I'm used to my own racket & now I've to change,ROARS!
There's quite a few rackets for me to choose @ home but but but ... I just want my own racket la! Eeeeekkkk! No choice. I just have to bring somewhat one.
*smacks my face* What am I just afraid of? Haiyoyo. *shakes head* *Breathe in,Breathe out* Hawhaw. I'm gonna win,I'm gonna win! Plus I'm playing doubles. XP Heh,I wanna play doubles,I tell youuuu! Pleassssyyyy. I've a phobia of doing e service of e shuttlecock. Yes,I'm afraid. ):
Alright,I shall get going. Hawhaw. Im happy. I must be happy. Im excited. I must be excited. LOL! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home