Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New classmates but old classroom.

First day of school,form teacher did not come.
*cheers* Yes,I'm cheering,shout,"Hip hip hooray!"
with me! :P
Oh,because I dislike her.
The 'ding ding' ice-cream teacher,I always address.
Say I'm evil,bad or whatever,I don't give a damn.

I'm still in my old classroom which is good. (:
Seriously,I dislike all my subject teachers this year.
Omfg,I see the Maths teacher,I really wanna die man.
I've been taught by him before because he relief
my class last year. Which is like wtf!
I don't understand what he's teaching you see.
My once failed maths and now up,nonoooO!
I want maintain it ahhhh!

This is what I wanna say for the first day of school
having seen my time table & knowing
who are my subject teachers.
I don't want to criticize them.Hawhaw. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home