Wackybumpy

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

A brand new year with a new start.
Everyone! Have a good year ahead of you! ;D

posted by discoverme at 12:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Recollection of year 2007.The time currently is 19...
  • My holiday assignments!Oh,no worries. *Grins* I'm ...
  • Before I began on a so-called quiz. I edited a bit...
  • RANDOM.I just feel like updating my blog randomly....
  • + MERRY CHRISTMAS!Yes,I AM repeating myself once...
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS! :DHohoho~ Congrats to those who r...
  • Ahma's hse + BBQ?(Drench BBQ party)Forever typical...
  • ALVINS AND THE CHIPMUNKS! After donkey years,I've ...
  • Friendly match is over. =) I lost my singles match...
  • Booohooo! Why must my racket's string burst @ this...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]