Sunday, January 27, 2008

Life hasn't been good at all.
It's seriously extremely suckish.
I dislike it. I hate it. I abhor it.
Everything!

Everyday is study study study.
Homework homework homework.
Just what else can I do to enjoy?
Badminton? Sometimes I find it stressful too.

Thinking that badminton might be a sports
or event that is enjoyable for me.
Not at all,sometimes.
I thought it can bring me laughter & joy.
Nope! Stress & pressure.
*shakes head* It's still the same as studying
in e classrooom. No difference at all.

Tournament is over. All over.
Disppointment as I might be for the 2nd match.
Try harder next year. 2nd round!

I regretted choosing Geography as e combine
humanities you know.History shld be
a better choice. I regretted choosing Pure Physics too.
Should have taken Biology/ Combine sci. ]:

School talks about academic,cca & I know
most importantly is responsibilty.
Responsibility is such a nuisance.
Everything it takes to be a good leader is responsibility.
What e fish is that! Such a troublesome-maker it is to me.

Another brand new week is approaching.
CNY is coming! That is when I ENJOY. (:

Oh yah,ytd was my dad's annual company's dinner.
It was held @ River View Hotel.
Took a few pictures of e scenary outside.
Yet transferred to my computer.
Wait till I transfer them & pics uploaded. Happy waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home