Weekends are here,again!
Everything is the same.
Northzone had begun.
Next 2 schools,we're gonna & must win! (:
Being a EL rep is such a troublesome.
Yes,I'm grumbling here once again.
I just wanna be a normal student w no duties lah.
I'm irresponsible & have no initiative.
I'm gonna have this position going crazy.
Soon,MsLow would be so not satisfied
w my performance,& ta-daa! Kick me out of it.
I'd be so glad then! xD
Don't ask me to be any captain/vice-captain etc.
I'm not gonna perform well for those positions okay.
I'm not fit to lead the team.
My skills ain't that good compared to a few.
It has dawn on me that if I managed to 'escape'
from any positions or events in the past,
eventually,I'd still be trapped in those. :/
MT teacher. I seriously dislike her a lot a lot! >:(
She is so I-don't-know how to describe.
I found out I don't like my MT teachers most of e time.
Coz I'd always be grumbling.
Weekends approached fast,it goes off fast too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home