Monday, January 14, 2008

Wonder how's school like in other countries...

Yes,I am wondering how's school like in other countries.
Have you guys ever pondered about this question before?
Maybe from dramas or even pictures
from net,I wonder how's school like in Taiwan. :/
I even have mindset,wanting to go
over there to study.
There wouldn't be any English,oh,no,there is.
Perhaps not that profound compared to what
we study in Singapore.

Their MT are most likely to be profound.
However,the exams etc sat there,might be
a total different from Singapore isn't it?
Sometimes,I do feel like going over there to have
a try of how's life studying there.

Their classrooms are different too.
O_O I got these ideas from pictures.
Their board is also those olden days,
black board using chalk.
That sounds cool!
I am just imagining it of my own I think. ):

In any case,Northzone is approaching. :O
This Thursday! Which is soooo fast?!?!?!
Will be missing lessons which is like so,aww,grrr~
Mostly are Physics lessons. =(
*sigh*

I shall get going to my work. Byeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home