Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ah-bish! I made a mistake.
The previous post was my 360th post and not 400th.
Oops,:X! I don't know where I get the 400th from. :/
Aaaahhh,that's so werid. :S
Nvrmd,360posts are many too. :O

I think I shall be a good good student to wear
a much higher socks from tmrw. Keke. x)
Still,I only pull it up when necessary.
& omyyy! I told my mum about me getting
caught for socks. She said that my principal
is crazy asking us to wear such a high socks!
(Standardize should be of 4cm above ankle.)
My mum said my principal is old-fashioned!
Haha! Mummy rocks!!! *Yeah* :D

Went to ChongPang just now. Heh,I feel the atmosphere
of CNY there,really very eh...enthusiastic?
Ahhh,I dont know what word to describe. :XX
The atmosphere there makes me feel that CNY
is approaching. (duhhh.)
Haha,instead of staying @ home & follow the
daily routine coming back home after school,
no atmosphere at all okay! >,<

Today is Wednesday,I felt so glad! :DDD
Because from every Wed,time normally passes faster.
That's to me. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home