YO!I'm back from one of the hotel in Orchard!
Haha!Had buffet just now.
Its a invitation from my dad's boss
which every year they would hold once.
The cake there was fabulous!
Do you know all the stuff there are like..
unsuitable for the condition of mine now?
Haha!Despite that,I still ate much.=P
Oops,its like once in a year you see.
A rare opportunity.LOL!
I drank cold water,icy cold coke.
Pastries,chocolate fudge cake[something like that]
Chocolate ice-cream!
My brother asked me to accompany to eat it.
Haha!So I ate.COLD!And its CHOCOLATE!
& many many others!
Haha!Had buffet just now.
Its a invitation from my dad's boss
which every year they would hold once.
The cake there was fabulous!
Do you know all the stuff there are like..
unsuitable for the condition of mine now?
Haha!Despite that,I still ate much.=P
Oops,its like once in a year you see.
A rare opportunity.LOL!
I drank cold water,icy cold coke.
Pastries,chocolate fudge cake[something like that]
Chocolate ice-cream!
My brother asked me to accompany to eat it.
Haha!So I ate.COLD!And its CHOCOLATE!
& many many others!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home