Thursday, February 01, 2007

Yoyo!Came to blog again!
Might be a long post?

New sitting arrangement.
Totally different.& I love it.Hehe.
Instead of the tables facing the whiteboard,
tables are facing another.
In other words,there's 4 tables joined together.
2 facing 2.
But when teacher is teaching,we're supposed to
shift our chair so that it's facing the front.
Quite good.We're arranged according to..our academic standard?
So that we could help out one another.

I doubt this sitting arrangement would last long.
But I hope it wouldnt change.
I'm no longer sitted in front!HahaCentre but more towards the back.

Heyhey!Kind of a good news!
I seems to be more interested in Science now!
So far,I still understand what teacher is teaching.
Maybe that's because I understand,I love it.
I hope I could score well for the test next week.=P

Friends came to my house today.
Quite fun.Haha!Had completed our homeworks except for Cynthia.
And its like..there' one question that goes something like this,
part of it only,1/24 + 1/24 =1/12.
Hey guess what!I was like 'stuck' at the question.
And couldn't figure out!My answer was 1/24.
So I was asking Hazel.
Finally,she told me.She explained.
So my problem is I caculated wrongly.
I kept thinking that 1+1=1!
GOsh~So my friends was like saying,
Wah!1+1=1?!You're using a more 'highly' standard&method which we don't understand man!
Haha!'Cause they're kept teasing me: You're one of the better students.
Okay,that's what Mr.Ang commented for recent Math WS.

I was asking them questions and they kept telling me,
Hey!You're one of the better students,why ask me?
Cyn:[to Tan] How to do this qn?
Tan: Huh?You should ask the better student.
I was like...what?!?!
Had badminton then.Laughing away non-stop like a patient escaped from mental hospital.
Haha!

Aaahhh!I'm wondering.wondering.wondering.
Especially this few days...
This week...
All the actions...
I really ponder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home