Saturday, January 27, 2007

I went to AMK Hub with my mom!
My mom bought me 2 shirts!Weets!=)
Love shopping with my mom today.Haha!

Okay,it had dawn on me that I've been laying
my head on the table during lessons lately.
I've read Yongkian's latest post & realised
that happened to me too.
I've been feeling fatigue recently.
Really tired.
Perhaps I'm having too much homework.
And its kind of driving me mad.
Of course homework isn't the excuse.
'Cause who doesnt has assignments after
coming back home from school?
It'd be ludicrous!
Everyone goes to school to study
& gets homework every now and then.

I've the urge to study more
& get better results.
But it doesnt goes for History.
I just don't feel like memorising.
But I don't wish to flunk them.
History had always been scoring last year.
Remember,“守株待兔是没用的!”
天底下没有不劳而获的事!
Don't dream on!

I don't think I could escape from Math
after school for Monday.
*sigh*I still cant get them right!
For I don't even get them in the first place!

Works aside,tournament.
By right when one has go for quite
a number of competition,
one should be feeling less nervous
for the next few.
But I'm not.
I found that I'm more nervous for every
competition despite having numerous back then.
Its quite a...I've no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home