Aaaaahhhhh!!!I'm sorry guys,I really can't take it anymore.
Aww~Why do I feel so pathetic?
NO!I'm not.There are many more children out there suffering.
Why do I complain when I get what I want.
I get good education,good food,good clothings etc.
Which so many children would wish for.
But yet I'm complaining yakingyaking&yaking!
Math have been literally driving me crazy!
CRAZYCRAZYCRAZY!
Aww~Why do I feel so pathetic?
NO!I'm not.There are many more children out there suffering.
Why do I complain when I get what I want.
I get good education,good food,good clothings etc.
Which so many children would wish for.
But yet I'm complaining yakingyaking&yaking!
Math have been literally driving me crazy!
CRAZYCRAZYCRAZY!
Do I like Math?
Can I really handle it and get the A1 I want?
& get the AMath I want?
Dream on!Let alone AMath,I'm already driven crazy over EMath.
What's there to talk about AMath?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home