What the hell is wrong today?And so is tmrw.
I'm really moody,so ignore me.
Firstly,first day of school,I did not bring my report book.
Secondly,I was nominated to be vice-chairperson.
Thirdly,my sitting arrangement in class is still in the centre.
Fourthly,I'm still sitted beside Pravin.
Fifthly,I've found out I've missed out one book when I get my books in December.
Which I'd need it tmrw!Before recess!
Sixthly,I've just went to Sun Plaza's POPULAR to check it out.
But it was sold out!
Would there be any seventh tmrw?
I hope not.
And hopefully the bookshop is opened by then before assembly.
And the most important,there's stock for the CME stuff!!!
God bless me.Please!
Or else,tmrw,I'd be getting it from teacher.
TELL ME!WHY AM I SO FREAKING UNLUCKY!
I'm really fed up.really.
I'm really moody,so ignore me.
Firstly,first day of school,I did not bring my report book.
Secondly,I was nominated to be vice-chairperson.
Thirdly,my sitting arrangement in class is still in the centre.
Fourthly,I'm still sitted beside Pravin.
Fifthly,I've found out I've missed out one book when I get my books in December.
Which I'd need it tmrw!Before recess!
Sixthly,I've just went to Sun Plaza's POPULAR to check it out.
But it was sold out!
Would there be any seventh tmrw?
I hope not.
And hopefully the bookshop is opened by then before assembly.
And the most important,there's stock for the CME stuff!!!
God bless me.Please!
Or else,tmrw,I'd be getting it from teacher.
TELL ME!WHY AM I SO FREAKING UNLUCKY!
I'm really fed up.really.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home