WHO WAS YOUR LAST...
1. You hung out with?
- Mummy&Daddy.
2. Rode in a car with?
- Daddy.
3. Got high with?
- None.
4. Took a picture with?
- Badminton team-mates.
5. You talked on the phone to?
- Mummy.
6. Made you laugh?
- Hazel.
7. Last person you told and/or they told you they loved you?
- None.
WOULD YOU RATHER...
1. Pierce your nose or tongue?
- Neither.
2. Be serious or funny?
- Funny.
3. Die in a fire or die by getting shot?
- Neither,I wanna die peacefully.Eg:When I'm in a sleep.
4. Spend time with your parents or enemies?
- You must be kidding,that has to be my parents!
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
1. Do you like anyone?
- Yes.
2. Sun or moon?
- Moon.
3. Winter or Fall?
- Fall.
4. Left or right?
- Right!
5. 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends?
- 2 best friends.
6. Sunny or rainy?
- Rainy.
7. Vanilla ice-cream or chocolate ice-cream?
- Vanilla.
ABOUT YOU...
1. What time is it?
- Its Tiger Time!Haha.No luh,2026.
2. First name?
- loqiuxuan.
3. Where do you wanna live?
- Somewhere on Earth that's comfortable.
4. How many kids do you want?
- I've never considered.
5. Do you want t get married?
- Its still early for me.
6. Current mood?
- No mood,'cause I just know I wanna sleep.
IN THE LAS 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Sang?
- Yes.
2. Bee hugged?
- Nope.
3. Felt stupid?
- Yes,today.
4. Missed someone?
- Nope.
5. Danced crazy?
- Yes.
6. Gotten your hair cut?
- Nope.
7. Cried?
- Nope.
8. Lied?
- Nope.
STUFF...
1. Have you ever been searched for by the cops?
- Nope.
2. When's the last time you've been sledding?
- Huh?
3. Would you rather sleep with someone else,or alone?
- Alone.
4. Do you consider yourself creative?
- Nope!I wish I was.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home