Hohoho!Merry Christmas Eve!!! :D
I've went to many places today,that's what I think.I was out almost the whole day!
First,I went to aunt's house for some house-warming buffet.It was boring!Reached there,sit sit for awhile,lunched.I saw along the corridors with my cousins,uncles,aunts and my father.We were bored,so it was either talktalktalk or eateateat!Haha!
Finally we left!Initially,headed for the new IKEA,but my dad said need to wait very long to park etc.So we changed our plan to...Toa PaYoh Mall.I was kind of happy when I heard that we'll be heading there.I've no idea why.Haha!Mad!
It was raining cats and dogs.We headed to AngMoKio Central for dinner.Actually we were there to shop at the new open shopping centre but in the end,it was only partly open.So,we did not go.But still,we had our dinner there.
Hey!Don't think I'd b heading home after dinner.I went to Lot 1 Shopper's Mall.Haha!Long time since I went there with my family members,but short of my brother.There's more items on The Nightmare Before Christmas!Oh ya,went to More than words,I saw this cute little puppet!Gosh~Its so cute that I feel like having one!Really cute!I used to have one when I was much more younger,but now its nowhere to be seen in my flat.Haha!
Hohoho~Christmas is coming and many must be feeling jubilant having dinner/supper with their friends.Counting down to Christmas?And some would be receiving loads and loads of presents!I want them too,can I?I doesn't want too many.Even if its just one and only one,I'd be glad to receive it.Let alone its only one.But,its fat hope!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home