Hey!Finally I can get down to computer.Since my brother's friend had left!Pardon me for I can't post yesterday.So,here's the make up.
16December'06
In the morning,I was watching this show,hosted by Sugie.[Pss'05]Its quite a meaningfulshow.IN the afternoon,took bus 852 with my mum from Yishun interchange,heading for Grandma's house.Before that,went to AMK central to shop for awhile.I got one shorts,black one.Finally.
For the whole period of time after I reached Grandma's house,I was like most of it,I was outside strolling and playing.My cousin,ShiMin came.We went downstairs strolling and strolling just to kill time.Went up just to have dinner and we went down right after having it![Its kind of what,I know.]AMK central again.Headed for arcade.Haha.
Okay,erm,something happen on the way.My feeling: panic.I don't wish to elaborate it.After watching I not stupid too,its HOME time!xD
17December'06 Today!
Firstly,right in the very early morning,my day was already brightened! :D I had my dream again.Haha!Woots!!!Hehe.I love it!Its so sweet.LOL!Aaaaaahhhh!!!I'm going crazy soon!
Did some homeworks today.Well,Maths is again driving me to my grave.[So exaggerating?]Hirepurchasehirepurchase,argh!When can I get them right into my head clearly!Hey people!Stop buying stuff under hire purchase scheme![Just kidding.]I just can't get them right!
Gosh!I think I'm gonna have problems on Mathematics for sure next year.So I've got better to buck up man!And what's more,badminton tournament next year.
Whenever I met problems for Mathematics,it'd always be driving me mad and I'd be lost in the jungle so much that I can't get out!How I wish I could get all the Mathematics concepts them right into my head fast and clear!But its just...wait long long.I find that I seems to be always slower than the others.When teacher had moved on to another topic,only then did I got the previous topic right.Ain't I'm like a slowpoke?
Okay,enough of my crappings.
I think day-dreaming of __ would cheer me up loads!Haha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home