Hohoho!
I'm mad 'bout badminton!I love it so much.
I enjoyed today's training thoroughly.Afterall,I don't think it was tiring at all.I want more of trainings.I can continue them if you want.
I really love it.Singles go train with coach today.Doubles go with themselves.Haha!Only the doubles guys went with coach after that.
Singles: 2 girls + 3 boys.
Coach instructed us what we were supposed to do.He said he wants speed,proper fullwork and the skills right.'Cause its like he's telling the guys but we girls were supposed to do it too.I was stunned.Sha yan.Coach looked at me and..smile?'Cause I was really astonished.
Speed!
There's one more friendly match to go.Monday.Everyone would get a chance to play.Nonetheless,I'm still nervous.Just hope I could be level-headed then.Hope&Must win!Jiayou!There might be one more match on next friday.*trembling*
Sorry guys,I think there's too much of badminton this few days. ;p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home