I've grabbed this quiz from Yongkian's blog.Sorry.Quizzes are just so nice and interesting.I can't help it.
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name - Lo Qiu Xuan
Birth date - 15/05/1993
Current status - Single.
Eye colour - I don't know.
Hair colour - Black and little brown at the back.
Righty or Lefty - Righty.
Zodiac sign - Rooster.
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE.
Your heritage - Huh?What do you mean by it?
Your fears - Countless to list.
Your weakness - Sturbborness,Lack of confidence[Shld be many more.]
Your perfect pizza - Any will do I guess.
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY,TODAY,TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up - Have I lost my voice?
Your most missed memory - 6A5'05,ArtClub'05
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke - Coke.
McDonald's or Burger Kind - MacDonald's
Single or group dates - Group.
Adidas or Nike - I don't know.
Lipton tea or Nestea - Bubble tea! :P
Chocolate or Vanilla - Vanilla.
Cappuccino or coffee - Cappuccino.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke - No!
Curse - Hehe,yes.
Take a shower - Definitely!
Have a crush - No idea.
Like(d) school - Maybe.
Want to get married - Yes.
Believe in yourself - No.
Think you're a health-freak - Sometimes.
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol - Nope.
Gone to the mall - Yes.
Been on stage - Yes,but not for performing.To watch friendly match.
Easten sushi - Nope.
Dyed your hair - Nope.
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER?
Played a stripping game - No!
Changed who you were to fit in - For to things to change,I must change first.
LAYER EIGHT:
Age you're hoping to be married - Never thought 'bout it.
LAYER NINE:IN A GIRL/GUY
Best eye colour - No idea.
Best hair colour - Hazel brown.
Short or long hair - It depends.
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 minute ago - Doing this quiz.
1 hour ago - Listening to songs.
45 hours ago - Watching TV.
1 month ago - Training badminton.
1 year ago - Going out with friends.
LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I love - going to beach.
I feel - irritated when down with flu.
I hate - going for friendly matches and tournaments.
I hide - my money!
I miss - 6A5'05 northlanders.
I need - to apply all my skills for tmrw's match.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home