Tuesday, November 28, 2006

1.How tall are you?
[Sadly]153cm.

2.Have you even been unfaithful in a relationship?
What?!Friendship?

3.Do you own a gun?
Nope.

4.If you had a mental disorder,what'd it be?
Crazyness?

5.How many letters are there in your crush's name?
I don't know.

6.What do you think of hot dogs?
Dogs that are hot.Haha!

7.What's your favourite christmas song?
I've forgotten the title. :P

8.What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Nothing.

9.Do you do push-ups?
Yes!But I can't do it properly.

10.Have you ever done ecstasy?
No and never!

11.Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Lots!I've friends of male gender and female gender.

12.Do you like the rain?
Yes.

13.Do you own a knife?
Yes,penknife.

14.What do you smell like?
How'd I know.

15.Do you have A.D.D?
Huh???

16.Full initials?
LQX.

17.Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
nothingnothingnothing

18.Name the last 3 things you have bought today:
I've bought nothing at all.And in the first place,I didn't even go out!

19.Name 5 drinks you regularly drink:{in order,most to least}
Plain water,Milo,Blue Coral Ice Blended,Chocolate Ice Blended&Oreo Ice Blended.

20.What time did you wake up today?
Oh gosh.Its late!11am!

21.Can you spell?
ononnono!!!mmyy sppeelliinngg iiss hhoorriibbllee!!!

22.Current worry?
Badminton friendly match.

23.Favourite place to be:
East Coast?

24.Least favourite place to be:
I don't know.

25.Where would you like to go?
East Coast?

26.Do you own slippers?
Hey!What do you think?=.-

27.What do you think you'll be?
Someone.

28.Do you burn or tann?
Both!

29.Yellow or blue?
Both!Haha!I'm greedy. :P

30.Would you be a pirate?
Yes!

31.Last time your cell rang?
Cell is referring to handphone?Sadly,I doesnt even own one.

32.What songs do you sing in shower?
Any songs!But,I hardly sing in shower.

33.What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Nightmares!

34.What's in your pocket(s) now?
Nothing but air.Haha!

35.Last thing that made you laugh.
Badminton training,but w/o valid reasons?

36.Best bed sheets you had as a child?
How do you expect me to remember?!

37.Worst injury you've ever had?
Fall down hence causing me need to go for stitches...['feng zhen']

38.What's you GPA?
What's that?

39.How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two.

40.Who is your loudest friend?
Many.

41.Who is your most silent friend?
Sok Chin,I guess.

42.Does someone have a crush on you?
How'd I know?

43.Do you wish on stars?
...

44.What is your favourite book?
Loads!

45.What song did you last hear?
I've forgotten.

46.What were you doing 12AM last night?
Playing Meepit Juice Break.

47.What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I was late for training when there isn't any training today!=.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home