Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Today went to Grandma's house.It was rather boring.Bascially,it was all guys there.Okay.Still alright.
Eating dinner time was always a disaster to me when my older cousin brother comes.I'd always be laughing like what when having dinner.Haha!

Oh yea,BingRui!!!Hehe...My ex-neighbour!Now,a friend of mine.
Finaly you added me in MSN.Thanks a million! :D
Congrats on your results!It was really high!I can never imagine that I'd ever score so high.Its really way too high.If I could score like 24+...The stars in the sky would be falling!I hope she would get into her dream school.=)
Long time since we last met.Hopefully,we'd get a chance to meet one another soon.=)

I thought you'd have forgotten 'bout me.But,never!
Neither would I ever forget you.I'd NEVER.

I'm really happy now.Its really nice to chat with your long-time-no-see friend.We had lots of memories that I'd never ever forget.
Although,you've left for America for 1 and a half-year,we still kept in touch.

Whee!Really happy.

Oh,I saw this Nightmare before chirstmas news during the 6.30pm news.I wonder what's the news 'bout.It seems like a moive.

That's all for today.Ya.Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home