Monday, November 20, 2006

Hohoho!
Today was a great day! :D
Firstly,had my trainings.Coach Daniel Tan had returned back.
Training was still okay.Not really tiring though.
Oh ya,the particular senior never come.Whoo hoo!Oh,I'm evil.

Coach said that we would be having numerous friendly matches in the next few weeks?
I've no idea when it is.
I also don't want to know when it is.
Cause,I simply don't want any at all.

Okay,I went to Tampines Mall with my mum.
My dad had actually asked me to take my mum out.Haha.
And yes,I did.Since I want to get a new bag myself and my mum too.

The journey to Tampines Mall was long and tiring!
There's no seat in the bus and I had to stand all the way from Admiratly to Tampines!
My legs were tiring.Really tiring.

I saw this cute little skeleton?I've no idea what it is called precisely.
Its really cute.How I wish I could get one for myself.
But I bet its costly. :(

When I was on my way back to Tampines interchange,I saw this bag.
It attracted my attention and it was the one I was always hoping for.
Haha.And finally,I bought it.
Of course,I've to pay it for myself.
Never mind,I would take good care of it.

I'm so glad that my mum was happy today.
She had bought her bag as she has always wanted to buy one.
I treated her some snacks.
Urm..What do you call it.Dim Sum?
Some sotong balls and others.
Its kind of like Old Chang Kee.

There would be events for my mum.
Haha.Such as going to Grandma's house and East Coast.
This week would be Grandma's house and next week would be East Coast.
And next next week...Oh ya,Grandma's house again.

I shall bring her to some other places.
Where should I bring her...Vivo City?
Maybe.

Okay okay.I think I shall end my post here.
Its really long,I guess.
Hope its not too boring. x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home