Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lobster is back here!Or in fact a even more red one.Haha!

Finally,my dad had brought me to East Coast after a long long time promise he had made.
Went with one of my cousins.
Its my...first time been there?I think so 'cause I don't remember I've been there ever.
The view there was really great!

Put on some sun-tanned lotion[??].
Went over to the seashore there with my cousin.
I was very wanting to go down to the water to wet myself totally.
But for some reasons,I can't. :(
But I did wet myself.Haha.But not till the body since I can't go down totally.
Oh,what can I say about the water.The sea water is darn salty.Since its from the sea.
Pick some seashells.Haha..Should be.There's some cone-like ones.
Some looks like chocolates to me.Haha.

Towards the noon,went to take a shower.
I was like kind of...I've no idea how to describe myself even.
Totally red,red and red!
My nose...its now even more red than yesterday!Of cause.

I'm now kind of suffering from sunburnt especially my nose!
My hands and legs also had sunburnt.Haha.
Hey guys!Guess what my mum told me just.
She said: Wah!Your face ar,look like bao gong like that.Red red one.And seems like you've put on some make up.
So,imagine it!

EastCoast EastCoast,I <333 color="#3366ff">Most probably,I would be heading there again 2 weeks later.
And I would make sure I brought all my needs and water,here I come!
But what I can confirm is,I would be going there during this December holidays!
I can't wait for it.But,at least let me 'recover' from my sunburnt and the painfulness.
Haha!I'm kind of afraid that I would be like...a...charcoal?

I wouldn't really want to go there specially for sun-tanning.Haha.
I would just want to enjoy myself. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home